Selling a Victoria Home
Deciding on an agent to represent you in selling your Victoria home is a big decision. Before listing a home, sellers should ask their agent some tough questions, and they should expect expert answers from someone who thoroughly understands the Victoria real estate market and what it takes to get a home SOLD.
7 Must-Ask Questions For Your Listing Agent
- How do I determine a realistic listing price?
- How much money can I expect to make on the sale of my home?
- How do nearby homes for sale affect the sale of my home?
- How long will it take my home to sell?
- What repairs and improvements should I make before listing my home?
- How will buyers know my home is for sale?
- How do I know you are the right real estate agent to sell my home?
Best Coast Homes
Let's discuss your next home sale or purchase, with no obligation.
Call us now at 250-744-3301 Ext 231.